Personal data will only be stored if you purchase a product and/or service from DIGIKEIJS B.V. or you have given explicit consent for this. Personal data will be stored by:
DIGIKEIJS B.V. is responsible for compliance with the "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)", the administration of clients, and the administration for analysis and marketing purposes. DIGIKEIJS B.V. is responsible in terms of the GDPR. DIGIKEIJS B.V. is responsible for all data processing on behalf of DIGIKEIJS B.V., including https://www.digikeijs.com.
DIGIKEIJS B.V. collects and processes personal data for the administration of clients, the execution of the agreement on the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations of personal data for marketing purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data stored by DIGIKEIJS B.V. is primary for the execution of the agreement regarding the delivery of a product and/or service by DIGIKEIJS B.V. Without providing this information, it is not possible for DIGIKEIJS B.V. to execute the agreement.
DIGIKEIJS B.V. handles your personal data with the greatest possible care and makes every effort to store your data safely. Any data breaches will be reported, at all times, to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to the parties involved whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, DIGIKEIJS B.V. will always take the adequate measures to guarantee the reliability of the website.
If you believe that your personal data is being used, obtained or stored incorrectly, and that, despite repeated requests, it is not possible to delete your data, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time.
DIGIKEIJS B.V. will store the following personal data about you:
- for the execution of the agreement of the product to be delivered: your name, address, postcode, city, telephone number and/or email address;
- to send the newsletters: your name, address, postcode, city, telephone number and/or email address;
- to handle questions and complaints: name, address, postcode, city, telephone number and/or email address.
Personal data will never be stored longer than strictly necessary and can be viewed, changed and deleted by you at any time. If photos or other images depicting natural persons are used, DIGIKEIJS B.V. will always first ask permission from the person whose image or picture is to be placed. Viewing, changing and removing (including the right to be forgotten) data and revoking the given permission is possible through the newsletter or through an unequivocal statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, your personal data will be removed:
- in the case of the execution of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period of time or if the data has to be stored by law or regulation;
- in the case of payment and settlement of invoices: 7 years after payment of the corresponding invoice, for the purpose of complying with the statutory obligation of the tax authorities;
- in the case of handling questions and complaints: after the complaint has been satisfactorily resolved;
- in the case of the newsletter: after cancellation.
DIGIKEIJS B.V. can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data in order to ensure that the agreement runs smoothly. In any case, they will store the data for as long as this is necessary for the performance of their work. Under no circumstances will personal data be used for purposes other than the activities for DIGIKEIJS B.V., unless the interested party has explicitly asked the data subject for permission to do so. Processing agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
An email service provider is used to send the newsletter. Personal data, necessary for sending the newsletter will be provided to the email service provider.
If you would like more information about the external parties with whom your personal data is processed, you can always ask a question through https://support.digikeijs.com
DIGIKEIJS B.V. reserves the right to blacklist, in relation to personal data, those who have seriously betrayed the trust of DIGIKEIJS B.V. The blacklist is kept indefinitely and can only be viewed by a very limited group of DIGIKEIJS B.V. employees. The blacklist is stored, also in case of future offers of DIGIKEIJS B.V. In any case, persons who, despite repeated requests, do not comply with any DIGIKEIJS B.V.’s payment obligations will be included in the blacklist.