Occasionally, you may want to return an order. Perhaps because you do not like the product, or perhaps there is another reason why you do not want to keep the order. Whatever the reason, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt of your order without giving any justification.
After cancellation, you have 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the return costs from your home to the webshop are at your expense. These costs amount to approximately € 6.95 per package. For the exact rates, please consult your carrier’s website. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, the product, including all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging, will be returned to the trader. To exercise this right, you can open a ticket using our support portal https://support.digikeijs.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after notification of the returned product, provided that the product has already been received in good condition.
If the product or the packaging is more damaged than would generally be expected for trying the product, we may deduct from the refund to cover the amount of loss. Therefore, treat the product with care and ensure that the product is properly packaged in the event of a possible return.
We care about our products and, logically, do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. However, it sometimes happens that an order breaks during transport or that something else happens that entitles you to a warranty. Legally, you are obliged to report this to us within two months of the discovery of the defect. If the defect falls within the scope of the warranty, we will take care of the repair or replacement free of charge.
How do we determine whether a product is under warranty?
- Date of purchase
- Our products come with a 2-year warranty from the moment of purchase.
- The serial number of the product
- Returning old products on new orders is not permitted. These products will be sent back to the customer.
- Product seal/screws
- Products that have been opened (seal is broken/screws are damaged) are no longer eligible for warranty.
- Before requesting a repair, you should always open a support ticket with us. Many problems can be solved by adjusting certain settings and/or connections.
- Products must be returned complete, in all its parts; this applies to both customers and dealers! This means all hardware and accessories such as power supplies /USB cable/network cables/LocoNet cables, etc. Products that are returned incomplete cannot be tested 100%. Incomplete products cannot be eligible for return with 100% certainty.
- Repairs sent without a repair number cannot be processed.
- When a repair request is made, a home address must always be provided so that we can send the products back to you.
- The repair costs amount to € 50.00- per hour and are charged per 15 minutes (€ 12.50 per 15 minutes).
- Shipping costs for returning the product, are for the account of the customer.
Example of return/repair:
Your DR4018 had a short circuit and, as a result, one output no longer works. You can open a ticket for this through our support portal.
After consultation with one of the specialists, we can offer you a repair service. First, go to the website and log in with your existing account, or you create a new account. Then go to ’My Account’ and select ‘Return and Repair’. Here you can choose whether you purchased the product from a dealer or from us. Once you have completed all the information and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, you can will receive instructions on how to proceed via an email.
How to create a return or repair request!
To start the return process please read the following article